Monday 19 December 2016

Early Christmas present from my girlfriend - a Class 37 in DRS livery, with sound fitted. I have the Hornby TTS Network Rail from a few years ago, and the comparison between the two models is night and day really - but then the new one does cost three times as much:


 Here I have been experimenting with laying the siding to the goods platform without any ballast, intending for it to just be completely overgrown with grass and weeds. This is the first stage - some 2mm static grass sheet cut to size and stuck down. I'm not sure yet whether this is actually going to work.

Something that has worked is my car park behind the maintenance shed. Just needs some white lines painting and the netting attached for the wire fence, then some grass added between the track and the fence. This area wont get inspected all that closely because its behind a building, so I just need to fill in some basic scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment