Tuesday 25 October 2016

So this is the brief: build an exhibition-standard model railway, from scratch, for next year's 'StowRail' show on May the 23rd. Here's what I'm building:

(modelled on AnyRail 5 software)

3 platform terminus station, fuelling point and small maintenance depot/yard, plus a goods loading facility as well. Modern image, using DCC control - meaning I can use all my existing models and NCE controller, set in present day 'ish' (ie I reserve the right to bring back defunct companies because I like their livery) in the Malvern/Hereford/Worcester area (again - 'ish').

More details to come shortly, I've made a start and constructed the baseboards, laid the track and wired it all up, fitted all the hidden manual 'wire in tube' point controls, and tested it all. So from this point we've got just under 7 months to do the fun bit - ie the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment